Bonone Tourist Complex.
Benone Centre and Holiday and Leisure Park is situated on the A2 Seacoast Road, approximately 11 miles from Coleraine and 12 miles from the bustling market town of Limavady. Located adjacent to Benone Strand, uniquely accessible via board walks, Benone “Stay and Play” offers the visitor an enticing mix of a coastal location with the beautiful backdrop of Binevenagh Mountain. Benone has received 4* status through the Graded Holiday Parks Scheme and provides family facilities, scenery and a warm welcome to rival any throughout Europe.
“Waves Bistro”, next to the splash pools and just off one of the boardwalks, offers excellent food and beverages from breakfast time onwards all day: enjoy their “golfer’s fry”, or their home-made scones, indoors in front of the log burner during quiet months, or seated outdoors during the summer. The Benone Centre stocks a wide range of Morelli’s ice-creams for you to enjoy during the summer.
• 80 touring pitches with electric, including 33 “super pitches”
• 6 glamping lodges
• 20 camping pitches with electric – bookings by telephone only
• Benone Stand – Northern Ireland’s first recipient of the European Blue Flag Award
• 9 hole par 3 golf course (open all year round subject to Coronavirus restrictions)
• Local Visitor Information